Friday, July 10, 2009

Best Body Lotion Ever!

Contrary to what you may think after reading my posts this week, I am not the kind of girl that has a regimen of products that I use every day. At least not once I get out of the shower. I don't use eye creams or moisturizers or anti-wrinkle anything. I try to remember to put on sunblock at least if I plan to be outside all day. So I am not one who slathers on body lotion immediately after a shower, or every night before bed, or anything like that.

But I have one exception. I absolutely am in love with Deserving Thyme's Nourishing Hand & Body Cream. This stuff is the most wonderful, emmolient, non-greasy body lotion I have ever used. And, as I just discovered while locating the link to cut and paste here, they are having a sale right now!

Honestly, for me, $15 for a tube of body lotion is a major splurge. But of course I blow way more than that in a month on stupid coffee drinks, so I guess maybe I just need to prioritize. And go place an order. I haven't even tried the foot cream, and the hand & body cream I use works wonders on sore feet. I can only imagine how much more my feet would love their own aromatherapy treatment designed just for them!

So in addition to being the most wonderful lotion I have ever felt on my skin, it also has a lovely scent of lavender, lemon and geranium. And for those of you turned off by lavender, you would never even know that's what is in there as the citrus is really the prominent note in the perfume. But it is lovely. And they have an entire line of this aromatherapy stuff, even with sample packs.

I am currently using up my birthday gift supply of lotion and I think I am going to have to cut this post short as I need to go to the Deserving Thyme website and order myself some treats...

No comments:

Post a Comment