Sunday, July 5, 2009

Welcome to my random favorites!

So the other day, I was thinking I just had to tell my sister about this new face wash I had tried. A few weeks ago I was telling my mom about my favorite shampoo. I am always telling friends about a great new book, or baby product, or dessert recipe. It suddenly occurred to me that I should share these random favorites with more people. So here I am, a mother of two with two part time jobs, suddenly starting a blog. Why not?

I hope that some of these favorite things of mine might become favorite things of yours as well, but feel I should warn you that I have very eclectic tastes and some of the things I write about may be of absolutely no interest to you whatsoever. But I invite you to stop by and check in to see what new (or old) things I might be excited about. And don't forget to tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment