Sunday, July 5, 2009

Shampoo/Conditioner

So I totally fell on this one by accident, but I have to tell you, my absolute favorite shampoo/conditioner 2-in-1 right now is actually Head and Shoulders! Yes, I am admitting to it - but have you tried the Sensitive Care formula? It's fantastic!

I totally fell into using H&S because my husband did, and I was sick of having so many bottles of junk in the shower making such a mess. So I started using his plain old H&S 2-in-1 and thought that it was fine. Really, it was nothing more than that. But they have totally revamped the line and have so many different choices now, I started trying the different formulas. I loved the scent of the Citrus Breeze, and the Ocean Lift smells great too. And the smooth and silky formula really did make my hair feel smooth and silky.

I will admit, I hate to buy anything these days if it isn't on sale, and that is how I ended up trying the Sensitive Care formula. It was, for some obscure reason, cheaper than the other ones I had already tried, so I gave it a chance, and now I am hooked. I even tried to go back to another shampoo and conditioner combo for a while (since the H&S had not been on sale and I had no coupons left) and was so disappointed that I went and paid full price for my last bottle. But it was full price at Wal-Mart, so it didn't break the bank.

I have to say that this stuff makes my hair feel so fabulous that if in the course of my crazy life I don't have time to wash and dry my hair one day, you would never be able to tell. And while I have never had dandruff, my scalp used to get itchy and that never happens anymore, unless, of course, I run out and use something else. So next time you're out of shampoo, don't be afraid to try a bottle and see what you think. If you hate to use a 2-in-1 they do have separate shampoos and conditioners now as well. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment